Keeping your Sitefinity instance upgraded and well maintained is vital, especially when you count on it for the longer term.
Did You Know?
- Upgrading from Sitefinity 8.2 to version 10.2, you’ll get more than 700 bug fixes
- Sitefinity 10.2 brings not just security fixes, but SEO features and performance improvements that will boost your Google score.
- If you run Sitefinity version lower than v10, you’ll need to implement your own GDPR compatible cookie tracking consent
- If you run Sitefinity version before 11, you are probably using outdated and not supported Authentication mechanism, and there’s a chance you have your web sites exposed to 5+ security risks
Your Upgrade Strategy
If you haven’t got one – we feel your pain. There’s just a lot of uncertainties anyway surrounding the Sitefinity upgrades – how you should plan them, budget them and execute them from A to Z.
Reasons to Upgrade
Athracian’s experts have specialized in optimizing Sitefinity solutions not just for performance, but for maintainability as well. As part of the upgrade, we’ll optimize the solution for easier maintenance in the future, refactor it where needed to ensure the latest Sitefinity API usage and will follow the general best practices for a cleaner .NET solution. Upgrades should not leave any legacy – but with other vendors they often do, and we see this almost daily in our work.
We Will Also Provide
- Transparent pricing model & discounted annual upgrade commitments plans
- Clear separation of concerns and model of cooperation: What is a Testing phase, what needs to be done for successful deployment and by whom
- Complete documentation with actions taken to take your solution to not just next version, but to the next level.